Social Member Terms & Conditions
MEMBER AND GUEST POLICY
- Dogwood is private club for members and their guests. Guests must be accompanied by a member at all times.
- All members must be 21 years of age or older to apply for membership.
- Membership applications must be approved by management.
- Dogwood Country Club’s Social Membership Fee is $5.
- All paid members will be issued a membership card which will be valid for 5 years.
- All members will be required to present their Member ID card to enter Dogwood Country Club.
- Everyone visiting Dogwood Country Club is required to present a state issued ID or other valid form of identification to authenticate their age before being served.
- Dogwood Country Club and its staff reserve the right to deny entry to anyone, member or guest who displays inappropriate behavior or appears intoxicated.
- Dogwood and its staff reserve the right to terminate membership on demand. Any member subject to termination must surrender their membership card immediately.
- Any violation of Dogwood Country Club’s rules and regulations and / or North Carolina state ABC laws by any member or their guests will result in suspension or revocation of membership. Dogwood Country Club’s rules and regulations can be found at www.dogwoodcountryclub.com.
- Other rules and regulations governing membership may be promulgated by the Managerial Staff after posting written notice at the entrance of the business and posting such changes on the website.